DJ Cronnor Description
Editor: DJ Cronnor is a DJ-tool for a hybride analog/digital equipped club. It contains a full-featured dualdeck mp3/ogg-player complete with pitching and some effects, and it has a playlist-system for usage inside a bar. DJCronnor is made to be
* controlled without a mouse, so 100%-keyboard-controlled
* used with your traditional analog mixer with old-style analogue knobs and faders to have fast no-nonsense control over the volume and the eq in the traditional way
DJ Cronnor is not a toy to demonstrate (semi-automatic) beatmixing with nice graphical animations (like most DJ software). Also, because you don't need the mouse, you can actually use it in real-life situations. DJ Cronnor is not designed for real usage without an analog mixer, at all - there are zero volume controls available in the software (because you don't need them when you have a mixer). So remember: DJCronnor is to be used with a mixer, and without your mouse.
* play .aac, .ogg, .mp3, .wav or .aiff files
* search easy (just start typing) and fast through your files
* search for last added files (like 'date:30')
* for DJ's: a stack with numbers that you might want to play
* for the bar: a playlist system which you can create by drag-and-drop
* ASIO or Direct-Sound drivers for low-latency
* beat-mixing with pitch-control and scrub-control buttons
* 5 small build-in audio-effects, like a flanger, comb-filter, ringmodulator and more
* generate an SQL-query with two tables with all titles and tracks
* 3 invisible levels in scrolling ahead/back, depending on the keystroke length (a few milliseconds - a few seconds - about 15 seconds)
* read MIDI-input from light-controllers
* generate DMX for Entec OpenDMX-USB boxes
* lightweight (needs only about 5+30MB internal memory) so you can run it on very old computers
* And more
DJ Cronnor Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in DJ Cronnor 2.10
Release notes are not available currently.
DJ Cronnor Requirements
No additional system requirements.